COVID - 19
A message from Pasha
Last updated: 20 / 03 / 2020
We have to take the Covid19 virus (coronavirus) seriously. With the pandemic developing the way it is, and with the layout of our restaurant being what it is, We need to do our bit to help slow the rate of infection so that our hospitals are best placed to cope with Coronavirus sufferers needing urgent care, or indeed anyone else who needs to be in hospital over the next few months. We need to change the way we work in a way that will keep both staff and customers safe. Therefore, we have now been asked to close to the public until further notice and we will still run a delivery and collection service. Thank you for the many messages of support we have received, and your continuing support for our brilliant team by dining with us in whatever form that takes.
We also continue to adhere to the following robust procedures already put in place:
- Hourly thorough hand washing routines with all front of house and kitchen staff
- Increased cleaning of high traffic public areas and payment machines
- Encouraging guests to pay by contactless mean
This is how we will operate until we know more from the Government:
1. We will be running a collection/delivery service on most menu items whilst we have them in stock. We will keep you updated about menu choices.
2. Information on how to order and pay, and the procedures for collection and delivery will be as followed, for delivery we will be taking payments over the phone or orders through Deliveroo. And collection is as normal as we will be taking cash or card when collecting the order.
3. If you have a booking with us in the next few weeks, we will be in touch in the next 48 hours to let you know where you stand.
We now also offer a contactless delivery option, where we will take the payment over the phone and leave your order outside of your house to avoid and human contact (when requested).
This is really worrying time for a lot of people. If you’re worried about how you will survive the next few months, let’s share resources and ideas and help each other through. Please get in touch if you are desperately worried or can’t get anyone to shop for you, we might be able to help.
My thoughts and love go out to anyone who is struggling to see a way through the next few months. Thank you for your ongoing support for Pasha Restaurant.
Taff & Pasha team.